Central & Eastern European Private Equity Forum
Now in its 7th consecutive year, Unquote" is proud to announce the date for our annual Central & Eastern European Private Equity Forum, which will take place in Warsaw on 25th April 2013.
This exclusive one-day, one-stream forum, followed by a networking cocktail reception will allow you to meet and hear from leading experts in the investment landscape from the top LPs, GPs and FoFs across the CEE region.
The forum will cover the following topics:
- Macroeconomic outlook of the CEE region
- Case studies on a successful exit and innovative financing solutions
- Regulators share their views on Polish institutional investment
- Private equity leaders discuss how the market is evolving
- Knowledge shared on investees requirements
- Panel of experts discussing fund selection strategies
NEW FOR 2013!
Download the new unquote" ‘PE Forum' app for your Android or iPhone.
The application allows you to:
- Contact other Attendees and arrange meetings with them
- Search for other Attendees by name, company and position
- Ask questions at any time during the lectures with the Ask the Speaker feature - top questions upvoted by the audiences will be discussed during discussion time
- Keep track of agenda updates, create your own Favorites and add lectures to your smartphone's native Calendar
- Evaluate the Forum with a detailed feedback feature
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2013 forum please contact Ben Cronin at:
T: +44 (0) 207 316 9751