Central & Eastern European Private Equity Forum
Thank you to everyone who joined us at unquote" Central and Eastern Europe Private Equity Forum 2015 - we look foward to welcoming you again next year.
The following content contains information on the recent 2015 unquote CEE Private Equity Forum. 2016 updates coming soon.
Year on year, unquote" CEE provides an excellent opportunity for networking and best practice sharing among the private equity market champions.The event provides optimal networking opportunities including networking breaks and a champagne drinks reception
Conference highlights include:
- Get insight into the macro-economic outlook for the year to come
- Leaders' Debate: Revitalizing the Central and Eastern Europe private equity market to attract investors
- A panel discussion which will delve into deal sourcing in the region
- Listen in on thought leaders from the industry effective fundraising strategies in the current economic environment
- Learn everything you need to know on current options for financing in CEE
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Krzysztof Krawczyk, Managing Partner, Innova Capital
- Dariusz Prończuk, Managing Partner, Enterprise Investors
- Franz Hörhager, Founding Partner, Mezzanine Management
- Jacek Korpała, Co-Managing Partner, ARX Equity Partners
- Piotr Nocen, Managing Partner, Resource Partners
What past delegates have said about unquote" CEE:
Excellent crowd of investment professionals with very good knowledge on CEE markets. Worth spending a day to have a good sense on what is going on in the marketManaging Partner, Enterprise Investors
High content panels and discussions with people you want to listen toManaging Partner, Value4Capital
The most interactive and high quality PE conference for CEECEO, Orsa Ventures
Unquote" CEE highlights the success of the well-established unquote" magazine which covers private equity market across Europe. unquote" arguably boasts the largest private equity research team in Europe. With all of our editorial team being native speakers of the regions they cover, they are able to get to the very heart of their markets and are regularly called on to comment on the state of the industry. Our readers, who cover the entire private equity spectrum, trust the information that unquote" provides and know they can rely on our validated data, commentary and analysis to help them make the right decision for their business.
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at the 2015 forum please contact Johanna Orring at:
T: +44 (0) 207 316 9786